Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Birthday!

Today was a wonderful day spent with my husband, children, son-in-law and granddaughter. We all met for late lunch/early dinner at Maggiano's, a favorite restaurant of mine. Needless to say, Sydney needed to sit between her grandpa and "the birthday girl"! She is just so cute--if you knew her, you would agree. We then went to our daughter and son-in-law's house in Schaumburg where Jen and Syd decorated the dining room with balloons and streamers. And we had cupcakes! Not just any cupcakes, but cupcakes from Whole Foods. Whole Foods recently opened near their house and Jen and I went to the grand opening to check it out. I love cupcakes--all kinds of cupcakes. So while we were at Whole Foods, I just had to buy and eat some and then mentioned they were the best I ever had. Well, Sydney couldn't be more excited that they surprised me with the best cupcakes ever from Whole Foods as my birthday cake--yummy! My hubby gave me a FLIP!!! I have been wanting one for a while and now that I have it, one of these days I just might post a video here on my blog--well, I first have to learn to use the FLIP and then I have to learn video skills! So it might be a while! The card I posted is the one my daughter, Jen, made for me. The stamp set is from CTMH and the ink and cardstock from SU! The detail is beautiful as is my daughter. I am such a blessed person! I have a wonderful family and I am so proud of all of them. On days like my birthday, I really wish my mom and brothers lived closer. But they all called this morning and of course my brothers had to remind me that I was REALLY pushing 60 now, so I had better enjoy this year. And on that note, I will say good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment