Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The new catalog begins on July 1st and as I was going thru it--again--I realized that I have many SU products that I have hardly used. Even though there are a number of items I want in the new catalog, I have decided that for now, I am going to focus on the new colors and embellishments before adding to my stamp collection. That being said, in this post I want to share a card I made for a special customer and friend in Texas. This card was created using all SU products starting with the card base which is one of the new In Colors, Pear Pizzaz. The stamp set is Asian Artistry, a hostess set that will be retiring in just 2 days. I inked it using my markers: Pear Pizzaz, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue and Peach Parfait. The sentiment is from a new Level 1 hostess set, Because I Care--which was a gift from SU. I used my Scallop Trim Border Punch, a texture plate and ribbon to complete it. Earlier I mentioned that I would be focusing on new colors and embellishments. Well, my first order from the new cattie is going to be In color ink pads and the new rhinestone jewels and half-back pearls. Add these items to the new cardstock and markers I was already able to preorder and receive, my cards will look brand new--regardless of the fact that I will be using carry-over stamp sets. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment