Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Card

Once again I am using a Quickutz die--the only one I own--for this card. The black pattern paper I purchased from a local scrapbook store a few weeks back. I happened to stop at the store to do a little window shopping and this paper jumped out at me. The minute I saw it, I thought to myself, "This would be so pretty with Pink Pirouette and the new Cherry Cobbler SU cardstock." And sure enough, I love the color combination. Next time I will use the Cherry Cobbler. Due to the thickness of the bow, this card will definitely require extra postage, but it will be well worth it. Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gail! I love the black/white and pink together. What an elegant looking card. LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete