Monday, June 21, 2010

Denami Challenge

Mention tropical and you get my attention! When I read that the newest Denami challenge was to make a project with a tropical or summer theme, I got right on it. I used Denami's Palm Tree silhouette stamp and Watermelon Sampler paper to create my two page 12x12 layout. I then used my Cricut and the Life's A Beach cartridge to make the palm trees on the second page of the layout.

Once completed, it still needed a little something. So using matching ink I stamped on the solid background cardstock using Denami's small palm tree stamp. That added a little texture that is a definite plus here. Maybe this will be a winner!

6 comments:

  1. What a great scrapbook layout! Fun, bright colors, perfect for summer! Thanks for playing in the DeNami Challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer layout! Love it :) So glad you could play with us at the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gail what an adorable layout. Your color choices are fabulous!. thanks for playing along with us at the DeNami challenge. I hope to see you at CHA. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are so fun, Gail! The colors and your choice of papers were great!

    Thanks for joining us in the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts, colors, and love the palm trees!

    ReplyDelete