Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SU! New Color Collections

Many of you have already heard about the color renovation Stampin' Up announced that will become effective with the release of the new Idea Book & Catalog on July 1st. Yesterday I posted a link to the color chart of the new "color collections". Well, no need to click on a link! With the help of a friend, I learned how to post the color chart showing the new "Color Collections".

And since I was able to do that, I have also posted the color chart of the retiring colors:

I am disappointed that so many colors will be retiring, but at the same time, in the next couple of months I will be able to hoard, I mean stock up on, the products that I especially like and use often--such as Close to Cocoa, Barely Banana and Green Galore cardstock. I have reinkers for all of the color families, so no problem there. I am looking forward to seeing the new colors in person and seeing all the new color combinations that will be available for my projects. I am thinking positive about this major change and getting excited about it. I hope that you will enjoy the excitement, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment