Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sydney's Easter Basket

Jen & Mark requested that we not get Sydney much Easter candy as she just gets so much each year. She loves doing arts and crafts and when she comes to my house, she loves to sit on the "teacher" side of my scrap room island and teach me things. Replacing candy with Stampin' Up supplies was my solution. Her Easter basket from us was a shoe box (my ribbon storage solution) filled with Stampin' Up stuff. She was tickled pink as she found her own scrubbing pad and mist. And then Forest Friends had the bunny for Easter and an owl. (Her and Papa have this little imaginary friend named Magic, and he is an owl.) It couldn't have been a more perfect stamp set. She also had the Bitty Birthday set along with Pink Passion and Chocolate Chip ink pads. Jen told me today that Syd even mounted her stamps and told her mom not to worry, she would put them in the middle. And while doing this, Syd said, "I can't believe that Gay gave me professional stamps and supplies!" I will post a photo of her thank you card--which she can make herself, now that she has professional tools!--as soon as I receive it. Sydney is the joy of our lives. Every single day I am thankful that we moved back to Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment