Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Perfect Match!

I am posting another card using the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set on page 52 of the SU IB&C. Yesterday we met our daughter and granddaughter for an early dinner at Claim Jumpers. Since the restaurant is in a shopping center with a Michaels, we left a little early so I could shop Michaels and John could window shop at Cabella's. Jenny and Syd had the same idea to shop first, so we met up in Michaels. While Jen was shopping, Syd & I went our own way--checking out all the stickers. Needless to say, she got a few packs from Grandma but kept saying that she really wanted to buy me something. I told her that shopping with her was a really good present, so she did not need to buy me anything. Well, after shopping, we met up and Jenny gives me a spool of ribbon--which is a perfect match for the Thoughts & Prayers image I use quite often. The colors were also a perfect match to Pale Pum and Chocolate Chip cardstock. I think the card is just beautiful and wanted to share it with all of you. And Syd was able to give me a present after all. Well, the Cricut girls are coming today, so off to finish getting things ready. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment