Tuesday, April 27, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day

Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day and I plan on spending a good part of the day in my scrap room. If anyone would like to join me, I have set aside the hours between 1:00 and 7:00 pm for an open crop. My paper trimmers, decorative scissors and punches will be available for your use. I also plan on setting aside time to make requested images and/or titles for your scrap pages using my Cricut and Big Shot. Pizza will be served at around 5 with snacks, chocolate and beverages available throughout the day. The fee for this crop is $10 and can be paid when you get here. Please let me know that you plan on attending so that I can plan accordingly. In the meantime, find yourself some stampin' and/or scrappin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment