Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ribbon Organization

I love ribbon! And my ribbon collection is growing. Last night I was in my scrap room sorting thru and organizing my ribbons. You know those photo boxes you see at craft stores? Those boxes are my ribbon organizers. The ribbons are sorted by color and on the tab on the end of each photo box I adhere cardstock punched flowers, one for each color. For example, my red and yellow ribbons are in one box. On the end of that box I have a little yellow and a little red flower. For me it is a great way to keep my ribbons sorted and since I purchased the photo boxes on sale, it is an inexpensive way to do so. As I was sorting thru my ribbons, I got a little sidetracked and made this pretty card. My inspiration was a roll of SU's discontinued So Safrron ribbon together with a little sunflower I had made earlier in the week with my electronic die cutting machine. In addition to the ribbon, I used a variety of supplies, including a retired SU! background stamp. I should go finish that ribbon organizing! Have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm partial to sunflowers these days! What an adorable card!
    So glad you posted it!
    Thank you!
    Teresa K

    ReplyDelete