Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Denami Challenge

I wanted to try a challenge for Denami Designs. We were given a card sketch and it was up to individuals as to what you would do with that sketch. I have a very limited supply of Denami stamps, but this castle reminds me that my home is my castle. With that in mind, I started on the challenge. This is a great card for someone who just moved into their new "castle". With the exception of Nami's stamp and the paper clip, all other supplies are from Stampin' Up: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa cardstock; Chocolate Chip Ink; Stampin' Up markers; pink taffeta ribbon; and dimensionals. I used the retired stamp set "Right At Home" for the greeting. Speaking of my castle, I played enough this morning, so it's time to start cleaning my castle!

4 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment to go with the castle! Love the chocolate and pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the way you use the Princess Castle! The browns and pink are so yummy together. Thanks for playing along with the DeNami sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute Gail. I really love the colors that you used. I also LOVE your stamp room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail! How fun to have you play along! I love how you used the castle. So original. Putting it in the circle was a nice touch. Love your stamping room. It oozes creativity!

    ReplyDelete