Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quail Card

As a reminder that Sale-a-bration ends soon, I wanted to use a stamp set that I received for free during this sale. When I first saw the "Happy Together" stamp set (pg. 72 of the IB&C), I was immediately reminded of our years in Arizona. Our backyard was constantly visited by quail. Together with retired DSP and the Hostess Level 1 stamp set "Picture This" from the Occasions Mini Catalog, I created this card. The quail on this stamp set are just too cute! You have until the 31st to take advantage of SU!'s Sale-a-bration. Just remember that when placing your order you must use the Item Numbers listed in the Sale-a-bration catalog (versus the item number in the IB&C) to insure that your chosen products are indeeed free! Have a great day and find yourself some stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment