Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday Scrapover

I can hardly believe it, but our daughter will be 35 years old in May! Where did the years go? I wanted to do something special for her and asked if she and some of her friends would be interested in spending a weekend here~~no children, no cooking or cleaning~~just relaxing, scrapping and being waited on. A few of the girls will spend the night and a few will only come for one of the days. Plans are not finalized, but I am in the process of thinking about menus, favors, make & takes and who knows what else. If you have any great ideas, feel free to share! On the topic of birthdays, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that in addition to classes, I also host stamp and/or scrap parties in my scraproom. A "party" can be as simple as just having a place to stamp, scrap and enjoy the company of your friends for a few hours. Or, a "party" can consist of planned stamping/scrapping projects and include pizza and snacks. The fee varies for these "parties" based on specific requests, number of attendees, length of time, etc. If you are looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate a birthday or special event, this might be a great option. Feel free to contact me and we can talk about your upcoming celebration. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment