Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Think Spring!

Things have been busy here. My husband's aunt died last week, so we were able to have an unexpected visit with John's mom, sister, brothers and sister-in-law. They came from Phoenix and North Carolina so we had a sleep-over for a few days. As sad as the reason for the trip, we had a great time with each other. And then today is a big day--it's our 36th wedding anniversary! How quickly the years have gone by. And just a few minutes ago, my son came home with a cake from my very favorite bakery--Deerfield's! It is delicious.
I went to my scraproom to put away Valentine items and as I was putting the Sending Love Designer Paper away, I saw the pink and decided I would make just one card. (And you know that you never make just one card! Like I have mentioned before, I go down into my scraproom and it just sucks me in!) I did make a couple of cards, but I wanted to share this Easter card. I have had SU's Heat & Stick powder for quite some time, but never used it. I stamped the greeting using Pretty In Pink craft ink and then added the Heat & Stick powder. As soon as it melted I added the Dazzling Diamonds. I am not fond of using glitter because of the fact that it gets all over. But what I do like is that the Dazzling Diamonds is not coming off the card since it was heat set into the Heat & Stick powder. Definitely a product I will be using more. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment