Thursday, February 18, 2010

Same Basic Card, Different Colors

I really like the Embosslits and Embossing folders from Stampin' Up! I used the Embosslit Butterflies and the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder for these cards. I am always amazed at how color can affect things. Here is a good example of that. The same cards, but one using Real Red and Bashful Blue and the other using Regal Rose and Whisper White. One more bold, the other more subtle and feminine. The Fundamental Phrases stampset has many great greetings but I find that I do not use it as much as I thought. I am leaving it on my scrap island now so that I will use it more often. By the way, Fundamental Phrases is double-mounted, so if you have been thinking about purchasing it, I just wanted to point that out. Enjoy the day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment