Thursday, February 11, 2010

Great Class!

The After School Enrichment program was a lot of fun. Eight girls attended, ages 9 & 10 plus a 7 year old. The girls did a great job with their projects and I would have loved to have more time with them. The little 7 year old was so delighted when she would complete something. She was smiling from ear to ear during the entire session. If I could have taken a pic and posted it on my site, I surely would have done so. But without parental permission, that just isn't allowed. My friend, Regina helped me so we were able to do 5 projects in an hour and 45 minutes. FYI: If anyone reading this blog lives near me, I do have a child's class here at my house for kids ages 9-12, usually scheduled during no school days/school breaks. This test tube is scheduled for my next kid's class on February 26th. If your child would be interested, give me a call or send an email for details. Have a great day and find yourself some stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment