Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stampin' Time Sunday

Mark your calendar for February 7th. It might be Super Bowl Sunday, but in my scrap room it is going to be Stampin' Time Sunday! Since I am not very interested in watching the Super Bowl, I have decided that I will hostess my first Stamp Camp! Between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00 pm, we will be working on a number of stamping projects. I have been to stamp camps in the past and they were a blast. Not only did I come home with quite a few creations, I also enjoyed spending more than just a couple of hours stamping and enoying the company of the ladies that were also attending those stamp camps. We will be making cards and 3-D items and learning some great techniques. And in between,you will be making your own sundaes and eating chocolate! How much better can Super Bowl Sunday be~~stamping, ice ceam & chocolate! This is definitely a "must register" event! The fee for this event is $20.00 which covers the cost of all supplies. All you have to bring is yourself. The cut off day for registration is February 4th. Call or email me so I can add you to the list. Watch my blog for further details. In the meantime, find yourself some stampin'/scrappin' time

No comments:

Post a Comment