Monday, January 18, 2010

Sun, Seashells, Sand. . .

. . .and I am not just dreaming. I am down in Fort Myers Beach enjoying it all! I am having scrap room withdrawal, but the surroundings are perfect! The flight down was awful--I don't like flying to begin with--but it sure is nice to spend 2 1/2 hours in a plane versus how many hours in a car? We spent the morning on the beach and later I hope to post a pic or two. We woke up toe the sound of the surf and the dolphins playing in the Gulf of Mexico. Yesterday my daughter found a huge starfish on the beach which we took pics of and then put back into the water. There are so many sand dollars--more than we have ever seen in one day in previous visits. Well, I have to get going here. I will write later in the week. Do some stampin' for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment