Monday, January 11, 2010

Love You Card

Everyday I tell myself that I have done enough Valentines. But I walk into my scrap room and I remember a card I saw somewhere (this particular card was inspired by Dacia Smith)or an idea I had and I start creating. So, here is another Valentine! (Actually, as with other cards I have posted here, it can be an anniversary card for your spouse, or a wedding card for a special couple.) I used the Sending Love Specialty Paper that is in the Occasions mini catalog. I was not too excited about the paper at first. My mind was changed by some beautiful creations I saw online. And in my opinion, it really is gorgeous paper, with just the right amount of glitter. This photo does not do it justice. Enjoy your evening and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment