Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Projects

I helped one of my friends make a Honeymoon scrapbook for her niece. This is one of the layouts that was in the scrapbook. Anyone who saw this, commented on how pretty these pages were. So, I recreated them for my blog and to use in one of my scrapbooks. As I was taking a photo, I decided that this will be a great two-page layout for my Scrapbooking 101 class this month. I have been seeing cute post-it note holders on a number of websites that caught my attention. The acryclic picture frames needed for this project were on sale--buy one get one free. So, I purchased a couple of the frames and using leftover paper, I made one for myself with a matching pen. It is a cute little gift for someone. I will be making more of these in the future--simple and useful, too. Until next time, find yourself some stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment