Friday, August 14, 2009

Sunny Days Simply Scrappin' Kit

I purchased this Simply Scrappin' kit from SU! and I am very pleased with it. There isn't one paper that I will not use. Many times, I order a kit like this and a couple of the pages aren't my style or colors and those pages accumulate in my non-used paper area. I have my Cricut--which I would be lost without, so I rarely purchase stickers. The stickers in the Simply Scrappin' Kit are so cute, that I am using those embellishments rather than make embellishments using my Cricut. I have also decided that I would save myself a lot of time if I handwrite my own journaling rather than print all of my journaling on my computer. I will try that for layouts that only require a small amount of journaling, but not when I have a story to write about a particular layout. All things considered, I feel that this kit from SU! is well worth the money. Enjoy the day and find yourself some scrappin' and/or stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment