Friday, August 7, 2009

Been A While!

I haven't posted in quite some time, but I have been playing catch-up, not only with my scrapbooking but also with cleaning the house. My husband went to Canada for a fishing trip, so I decided I would use that time wisely and clean closets and pantries, etc. And I was successful! I have two large bags of clothing that will go to the Goodwill Store and when I open the pantry doors, I can actually see everything on the shelves.
As for the scrapbooking, some of my scrapbooks were just too heavy because of the amount of pages I had in them. I decided that from now on I am going to limit the number of pages in an album. In order to accomplish that I now have added two albums to my shelf. I have also decided that I am going to switch all of my albums to the snapload system. It was a real pain to be screwing, unscrewing and rescrewing the posts and screws in order to remove pages from an album and add them to another. The picture to the left shows how the snapload system looks in a scrapbook. The photo to the right is of the packing for the snapload system I am using. It made reorganizing my scrapbooks a whole lot easier.
Check back over the weekend as I am back to scrapping and stamping. I will be posting a project or two very soon. In the meantime, find yourself some stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment