Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello Kitty Birthday Card

Our granddaughter celebrates her 5th birthday this week. Her party is on Friday, but I wanted her to get a card on her actual birthday. She recently announced that when she grows up, she wants to be a cheerleader (much to her father's dismay)! So, here's the Hello Kitty card I made with just a little help from my Cricut--and SU! cardstock, of course.
Over the weekend, I hosted a "scrapover" for a couple of my favorite scrappers. We all had a great time. The girls (both moms to young children) loved being able to scrap without interruption and waking up in the morning to begin scrapping again without first taking care of the children. Now is when I wish my house was bigger so that I could host "scrapovers" for bigger groups. Have a great day and find a little time for scrapping and/or stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment