Sunday, July 12, 2009

As Promised yesterday--

--here are a couple of pages I did using the A Child's Year cartridge from Provocraft. I am amazed at everything this cartridge has on it--everything in black is cut out using ACY. The image of the 2 girls holding hands truly reflects how close my sister and I were. We were one year and 2 weeks apart in age and we did just about everything together. For 54 years, Chris was truly my very best friend. I was blessed to have her. And I am doubly blessed as I have two younger brothers who I love dearly.
The teddy bear die cut on this page is also from ACY. The photos were taken just before Syd's first birthday (I really am catching up on scrapbooking)and she opened a present that had clothes and a stuffed pink teddy. She went right for the teddy bear. I used SU! pastels to emphasize the little edges of the bear. I think it is adorable!
Enjoy your Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment