Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Cricut Cartridge Arrived!

I have been very busy catching up with my scrapping. After sorting photos from the last few years, I have scrapped at least 30 double layouts. My plan is to now start going thru all of those pages and do my journaling and embellishing. And that was a very good plan until I received my new Cricut cartridge, A Child's Year, this morning. I have been playing with it to see what cuts I like, etc.

Our son graduated from the Fire Academy a few years back, so needless to say one of his layouts will include the cute fireman silhouette above. Then I saw the dog images and started cutting a few of those for our Cody--a chocolate lab--along with a teddy bear. I ordered this cartridge thru www.scrapbookpal.com on Thursday morning. It was shipped almost immediately via USPS priority mail. I thought I would get it on Monday so receiving it today was a pleasant surprise.

The title of this cartridge is a little misleading. I had no intention of purchasing it, until I found out everything that was on it--lots of children silhouettes, but also cat, dog, flower and bird images--and more! There is even a teapot image. In addition, there is also font on this cart, which i used to spell out Cody. I will be back later or over the weekend, to post a couple of my layouts using this cartridge. In the meantime, find yourself some stampin' time-and scrappin' time, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment