Saturday, June 6, 2009

Scrappin' Time Again!

Between card making and the water problem in the basement a few months ago, I have let my scrapbooking slide. The number of photos waiting to be put in books has been piling up. Last night I decided to design a couple of pages that I might use at my
June 25th Scrapbook 101 class. The bright colors of the SU!Rainbow Sherbert designer papers shout "summer" to me. Summer is just around the corner and I have lots of summer pictures that need to be scrapped. Thus, the title "Summer Fun".
"Life's A Breeze" is another option for my Scrapbook 101 class. Again I used Rainbow Sherbert paper combined with Bold Brights cardstock for this two-page 12x12 layout. I wonder what other ideas I can scrap? Don't forget to register for this class as I need to have ample supplies. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment