Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Pages

I was working on scrap pages last week using SU!'s Rainbow Sherbert. In the midst of working on those pages, I received my new SU! sneek peek products. This page is from the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer paper pack which will be available on July 1st. One of the great things about this new paper is that it matches not only new In-colors, but Pumpkin Pie--one of SU!'s standard colors. I used some of the leftover pieces to make this card. The colors will certainly bring a little sunshine to the person who receives it. Last but not least, the page on the right showcases my favorite new In-color--Melon Mambo. The ribbon tied around the Rich Razzleberry cardstock is actually white taffeta ribbon. Since I did not purchase any of the matching new in-color ribbon, I ran the white taffeta ribbon across the Rich Razzleberry ink pad. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment