Friday, June 5, 2009

The Old With The New

First let me say, the new Idea Book is gorgeous. I looked through it a couple of times last night and there sure are a lot of stamp sets that I need--actually want!
The first card uses the new hostess stampset, Wings of Friendship. I used Real Red for the base and layered it with Summer Sun, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstocks. I also used the new punch--Modern Label! I layered it using the word punch.
The card to the right uses black cardstock with the new Bermuda Bay cardstock. The stamp set again is Wings of Friendship--which I think is just beautiful.
And this third card is made using current materials (Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink ribbon & God's Beauty stamp set) with the exception of the layer which is one of the new in-colors--Rich Razzleberry-- cardstock and the Modern Label punch.
The new In-colors are very rich. When I saw samples of the new In-colors on the SU! website, I thought they were going to be more like the Bold Brights, but they seem to be right between Bold Brights & Earth Elements. So far my favorites are Mambo Melon, Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay. They coordinate very nicely with SU!'s 48 exclusive color choices.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment