Monday, June 29, 2009

Catching Up!

Lately when I am down in my craft room, I have been making cards. After making a couple of sample scrapbook pages for a class, I realized that my scrapbooking has really fallen behind. In addition to getting to know my new computer, the last couple of weeks have been devoted to scrapbooking. In the past, I have always used post-bound albums and always double 12x12 page layouts. Well, for now I am giving the 3-ring binder a try. The majority of my pages will still be 12x12 layouts, but I have purchased some of the page protectors that have six 4x6 pockets. When I use one of the pocket protector pages, I will still scrap a 12x12 page to coordinate across from it. To bring the side-by-side pages together, I will mat my journaling on a coordinating 4x6 paper and slip that into one of the pockets. Maybe it will save me some time! I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment