Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Stair-step Card

Another card for Father's Day. This is known as a stair-step card. I used my Cricut and the Life's A Beach cartridge for the lighthouse, chair, flipflops & seagull and, of course, SU! cardstock. I probably should tell you what cardstock I use when I use something other than SU!--lol. And now I think I have completed cards for Dad.
If you are interested in joining a class to learn how to make the various cards I post on my blog, don't hesitate to email me. The card base will be the same, but we can do any of the cards with a different theme.
I finally had to get a new computer. So, I am off to try to figure out all the functions. It is Vista and I heard there is some learning, so I am off to study my new computer--and probably get aggravated, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment