Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stampin' Up! New Idea Book

Today is the official release date of the new SU! 2009/10 Idea Book & Catalog. This catalog is good for an entire year--yeah! I don't know about you, but two catalogs a year and the mini catalogs was a little much for me. I couldn't keep up with all the new products that were being released. I know that anything I purchase from this Idea Book will be good for at least a year. I have been browsing the catalog for the last couple of weeks and I can now tell you what will be my first stamp set purchases: Pony Party and Paradise stamp sets. My granddaughter loves My Little Ponies. The Pony Party stamp set includes a pony image that closely resembles a My Little Pony. There are six "cutie" marks, a little birthday hat, wings and a horn to make the image a unicorn. Also, the greeting "magical birthday wishes". Way cute! The stamp set is on page 86. Anyone who knows me, knows I love tropical anything. The Paradise stamp set has five tropical leaf/frond images. This stamp set is on Page 97 of the 2009/10 Idea Book. My favorite Designer Series Paper is "Kaleidoscope". It is very summery to me and the colors in it are Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Summer Sun, Only Orange, Pink Passion and Pixie Pink. Since I lived in the Phoenix, AZ area for six years, I have a lot of pool/party photos for which these papers will be the perfect backdrop. SU! is also going to be offering a special deal of the week. From today thru July 6th, you can purchase the scallop edge punch for $10.95 plus shipping and tax. This punch is usually $15.95. (Shipping is $6.95 on any order under $69.95 or 10% on orders over $69.95. This is a really good price if you have additional SU! supplies you need and place a $69 order. Or if you and a friend want to combine orders to get the 10% shipping.) You can go to my SU! website to browse the new Idea Book and even shop online if you would like: www.stampintimesomewhere.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment