Friday, October 18, 2019

Scan N Cut Halloween Cards

I have been playing with both the Cricut and the Scan N Cut.  A Cricut was my first electronic die-cutting machine.  And then I got a second new and improved model~~along with very many cartridges.  After a while, I moved up to the Explore Air with which I didn't need cartridges, but could use the Internet.   

When the Scan N Cut came out, I had to have that to cut my stamped images.  That is about all I have used it for so I decided to spend a little time learning more about it.  The two cards here were made using images/words that were not stamped but pulled from the Internet and then cut on my Scan N Cut.  They are very cute, but I spent quite a bit of time figuring out how to get images from the Internet into my Canvas Workspace on the computer and then get them onto a flash drive so the images could be cut with my Scan N Cut.  I do have a wireless SNC, but in order to use it wirelessly, I need to buy an activation card.  Will I use my SNC enough to spend $40 for the wireless card?  Not sure.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment