Monday, October 21, 2019

Cricut Halloween

Today's post includes two more items I made on the Cricut.  I did not have a stamp for a 1st Halloween card.  So I opened Word on my computer; created a 4 x 5-1/4" text box for the sentiment; and typed and printed it.  The cat on the card is from Cricut Access.   I didn't want too spooky of a card for a little one. The little favor boxes were also created using images from Cricut Access.  They were easy to cut and assemble.  Once they were put together, I added a little Halloween raffia and Hershey miniature candy bars.  They are very cute and can be made larger. 

I am happy that I have a Scan N Cut, but when it comes to creating things, there are so many images to choose from when using Cricut Access and my Cricut Explore.  I did pay the $99 annual fee to have access to 100,000 images, a variety of ready to make projects and many fonts.  With the SNC  I can download images found on the Internet to my computer than upload them to a USB flash or purchase activation cards which cost about $40. I have had a Cricut for so long, that I find it much easier to work with.  On the other hand, a Cricut can not scan a stamped image and cut it in a couple of steps.  So I will continue to use the SNC for the stamped images and my Circut Explore for the other things.  They are both good machines, each serving a different purpose.  I wouldn't give up either!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment