Thursday, September 5, 2019

Pretty Daisies

I love the smaller Daisy punch from Stampin' Up.  When the girls were here last week, Nancy and I were playing with the center part of the daisy.  We finally decided on using the cardstock color of choice, stamp the center image (from Daisy Lane stamp set) using Versamark and emboss with clear embossing powder.  I then used old Early Espresso embossing powder and look how perfect the center is!  Nancy reminded me that we have the smaller circle punch from a while ago and it is the perfect size, 3/8".  The Note Tag punch from years ago made a perfect tag.  The cardstock I used for this card is from My Favorite Things.  The color is Whip Cream and I like it because it is not exactly white, but it isn't as dark as SU's Very Vanilla.   It reminds me of the term "winter white".  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment