Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Henry

On Friday night we had a little visitor for a sleepover.  Henry's foster mom had a wedding to attend and didn't want to leave the little guy alone for that long.  He was so cute and a joy to have around the house.  On Saturday, Henry found his forever family.  His new family adopted a really good, loving and smart little puppy.

Today's card is a remake of one I saw on Pinterest.  I used the Daisy Lane stamp set and long retired Stampin' Up Bashful Blue ink and cardstock.  Each daisy twas stamped twice.  I colored the centers with a SU marker and I see they need to be touched up somewhat. The sentiment was stamped with white pigment ink and then embossed using white embossing powder.  This one I will be making again in different colors.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment