Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Sweet Celebration

Playing with MFT's Sending Sweet Celebration Wishes stamp set, trying to get the Scan N Cut to cut out the fox, the penguin and the bunny.  Since the animals in this set don't have completely closed outlines, the SNC is not cutting clearly.  In addition, it sees darker parts, such as the eyes, and cuts those out.  I know there are ways to fix it, but I finally gave up and colored in the images I successfully cut on the SNC.  I used alcohol markers to color.  For the cake and the pennant banner I used SU's Flirty Flamingo Blends.  I was disappointed as the fine point of the lighter alcohol marker had no ink in it.  It couldn't have dried up in less than a month and not much use.  I will be sending a note to Stampin' Up.  For $4.50 plus shipping and tax, I would expect the marker to last more than a month.  Stacy Yakula does it again with a very cute stamp set.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment