Tuesday, June 25, 2019

June 2019 Paper Pumpkin

A couple of weeks ago I got a notice from Stampin' Up that I had a three month subscription from a while back that I needed to redeem.  As most of you know, I never got into the  Paper Pumpkin.  But this month's kit is so cute, I am glad I had a three month to redeem.

The kit includes enough card bases, envelopes, embellishments and twine to make 16
3-1/2" x 2-1/2" cards. In addition, there was a stamp set and a Coastal Cabana ink spot. The size means they cannot be sent through the U.S. Post Office.  But they do fit a gift card.  I made four of the 16 and they are adorable.  My favorite of the four is the sand dollar card.  I am thinking that I will use the rest of the kit as parts of larger size cards.  When I do that, I will post what I create.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment