Monday, June 24, 2019

Beach Houses

It has been a quiet weekend around here.  On Thursday morning, John told me he wasn't feeling good and in pain.  He is not a complainer, so off we went to Sherman Hospital.  As it turned out, John had an emergency appendectomy.  He came home the next day and is doing good.

Wanting to keep quiet so John could sleep, I spent some time in my craft room with a new die from Lawn Fawn (Like I need an excuse to be in my craft room!).  I have Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Box die and recently they released the Beach House Add-on.  The Add-ons set had my name on it and so I ordered it.  The palm trees are from Elizabeth Craft Design.  As a matter of fact, I used that die set on Friday's "Happy Summer" post.  The lighthouse is from Lawn Fawn's Life Is Good stamp set.  I think these little favors are just way too cute!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment