Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Squirrel!

I purchased a few stamps from Dare2BArtzy at the Scrapbook Expo.  That being said, the card I am posting today was created using my friend's purchase of Dare2BArtzy's Squirrel! stamp set and dies.  Squirrel! was a stamp set I meant to purchase and forgot! The colors, the acorns and the embossed Cajun Craze layer scream Fall.  Many, many years ago I used my Cricut to make a slightly larger version of Stampin' Up's Deco Label punch.  Then I cut the larger deco label in the cardstock colors Stampin' Up had back then.  I made way too many! The sentiment from the Squirrel! stamp set fit perfectly in the punch.  Well after all these years, I used a More Mustard deco label layer! I added twine to the card front and then popped up the sentiment with dimensionals.  A few sequins were the finishing touch.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment