Thursday, August 30, 2018

Happy Fall

Lawn Fawn's Pick of the Patch is a too cute stamp set.  After stamping and embossing the pumpkins and squirrels, I cut them out on my Scan N Cut.  After coloring the images with Copic markers, I set those images aside as I die cut leaves using Lawn Fawn's Small Stitched Leaves dies.  After inking the white layer with distress ink, I played with the layout of the pumpkins and leaves before adhering them.  Once things looked good, I adhered everything using dimensionals to pop up the pumpkin with the cute little squirrel.  The twine bow and a few sequins complete the card.  The Night of Navy card base and pattern paper contrast with the oranges and yellows of the images and is as  striking as the card is cute.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment