Friday, March 2, 2018

From Sydney


Last Sunday, John and I celebrated our anniversary with Matt, Jen, Mark and Sydney.  We went to Cooper Hawk's restaurant for an enjoyable dinner.  Today I am posting the picture Sydney made for us.  It is adorable.

I also am sharing a beautiful swan that Sydney made at school.  We just found out that her swan was chosen to represent Mead Junior High at the District 54 Board Room Art Display.  After being on display at the District for a year, it will then be displayed over Jen & Mark's fireplace!  She is such a talented girl. The trees in the background are also her creations for the Dr. Seuss presentation at Mead in a couple of weeks.  She is part of the Drama Club, but wants to do the props rather than the drama. As you can tell, I am very proud of my granddaughter.   Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment