Monday, March 5, 2018

Birthday Cupcake

Today's image is a cupcake digital stamp.  I cut the image on the Scan N Cut after printing the image on my Canon printer.   If you don't have a Scan N Cut, you can still make this card or one similar using a digital stamp you find and save.  I use Microsoft Word for sizing and then printing digital stamps.  For those images I will not cut with my SNC, I leave enough white space around the image to make it a 5-1/4" x 4" layer.  Since I know I am going to be coloring images, I do use cardstock that is made especially for alcohol markers.  And since that cardstock is a little more costly, I try to space things so that I am not wasting a whole lot of the cardstock. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Cottage Greetings stamp set.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment