Thursday, January 11, 2018

Those SNC Images

And what did I do with the images cut on the Scan N Cut?  I made today's cards.  Two of the cuts from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP were used to make the pretty Thinking of You card.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Count My Blessings stamp set.  The color combination of Pool Party and Tranquil Tide looks pretty.  I used alcohol markers to color the rhinestones.  I never would have been able to fussy cut these images.

The puppy image, cut on the SNC, was used to create the cute birthday card.  The image and sentiment are from Your Next Stamp, Jessica's Puppies.  I already purchased the dies for this stamp set, so I really don't need to use the Scan N Cut.  But in the future, I might not have to purchase dies if I get this Scan N Cut down pat!  Have a great day and enjoy the warm spell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment