Monday, January 29, 2018

Puppy, Turtle & Hearts

Friends and I had a crafting afternoon the other day and once again, everyone was busy.   Nancy was sharing some cards she found on the internet.  When I saw a card created with the Bella and Friends stamp set, I knew I would be making something very similar.  And here it is.  The sentiment is from the Pretty Pink Posh set, Thoughtful Greetings.  I lightly brushed blue and green ink on the white background and used scraps of retired paper to add a little contrast.  One of Stampin' Up's Stitched Shaped Circle Framelits was used for the white circle and I layered that on a circle that was cut with a Layering Circles Framelit.  Should I put a couple of little black hearts in the upper right corner?  I am thinking about that right now.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment