Thursday, January 25, 2018

Happy Bird-day!

As I continue to use the images I stamped and cut on the Scan N Cut, here is today's card.  The bird nest is from Stampin' Up's Flying Home stamp set.  For the image, I wanted to create a mat.  So I put a black piece of cardstock on the mat, in the same place the stamped cardstock was and increased the offset a bit. Pressed start on the SNC and it cut a perfect mat. The sentiment is from another set and was punched using a retired SU punch.

I show you the many successful things I am making with the Scan N Cut's help, but I still have my frustrations with the it.  It doesn't always cut each stamped image perfectly.  As a matter of fact, there have been two images that I cannot get the SNC to cut no matter what I try.  If not careful, the mat will still load crookedly and that really ticks me off.  But all in all, I am liking the machine a lot more than I used to like it!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment