Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy Bird-day

Happy New Year!  Hope you all enjoyed celebrating! We spent the weekend celebrating with family and friends.  It was perfect.

After all the Christmas and thank you cards and the freezing cold weather the past days,  I decided to make a brightly colored, warm-feeling card.  Actually, I saw the Bird Banter stamp set in Stampin' Up's Occasions catalog last month and thought about purchasing it.  But, since I have a few cute bird sets, I decided the purchase was not necessary. So, yesterday I pulled out Clearly Besotted's Some Birdie Loves You set and made this cute shaker card.  Stampin' Up's Stitched Shapes Framelits made it quite easy to create the "shaker".   The adorable little parrots were colored using alcohol markers. Keep warm and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment