Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Carnations

My very favorite flower is the carnation.  I love their scent and they look so pretty.  A few weeks ago, Altenew released a new stamp set and coordinating dies, Build A Flower:  Carnation.  Today's card was created using that set.  The carnation is a four-step flower and it does take a little thought as to which colors you are going to use.  When I was making these carnations, I should have written down the inks I used~~but I didn't!  I do know that for one I used Flirty Flamingo and stamped off a couple of times for the different layers.  And then I used Melon Mambo and stamped off a couple of times for the other.  After stamping off, I am not sure which inks I used.  Next time I write down the ink steps!  The sentiment is included in the set.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment