Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Stamparatus

Yesterday Stampin' Up introduced a new tool, the Stamparatus.  I know you have all seen me using my Misti for stamping and many of you have the Misti.  Stampin' Up has their own version now and below is the link to the video which tells all about it:

 
I have not seen it in person nor read any reviews on it.   The Stamparatus is different from the Misti so I will be very interested in seeing comments, videos and reviews.  This product will be on a preorder basis.  You can order it in mid-November and then it will be shipped in February.  It is big news for Stampin' Up, so had to share it. Here in the United States it will cost $49 plus tax and shipping.  I also got to see the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs that come out in January.  There are some cute things in them both.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment