Monday, November 13, 2017

My Thanksgiving Favors

I had a great weekend!  I started and completed my adult Thanksgiving favors (13).  I used the Prima Amber Moon Paper Collection.  I ordered the paper a couple of weeks ago because I thought it was so pretty.  Little did I know then I would be using it for Thanksgiving favors~~rather than hoarding it because it is so pretty.  Cherie's favors that I posted the other day were my inspiration.  Speaking of Cherie, she came over for a couple of hours and we had a non-productive time, but it was time well spent sharing, catching up and enjoying friendship.  The friends I have gained because of my Cricut and paper crafting are treasures to me.

On Sunday, Matt took me to the Pet Show here at the Kane County Fairgrounds.  At the Pet Show, Matthew volunteered at the Hoof Woof Meow Rescue Booth and Jenny and Sydney volunteered at the NWI Chinchilla Booth.  Sydney also participated in a service dog presentation.  While I was walking around the Pet Show, I was just beyond words as I watched how giving and kind my children are and that at 13 years old, Sydney is right there with them.  I am so proud of my family that sometimes I burst with pride and yesterday was one of those times.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment