Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Christmas Favor


As I've mentioned before, I have been playing with my Cricut Explore again.  Over the weekend, I wanted to be able to make a holder for the lip balms.  I do have the framelits from My Favorite Things Stamps, but I thought that if I needed to make a large number of these favors, it would be nice to let the Cricut cut them all out.  I was hoping that I could scan in the Scallop Tag Topper punch from Stampin' Up. I was not successful.  So, I used a tag that was in the Cricut Design Studio, added the opening for the pouch and it worked perfectly.  Today's photo is my test favor using the Cricut to make the holder and it turned out good.  I am still trying to figure out how to scan a Scallop Tag Topper but I at least I have a favor that the Cricut can cut, if needed.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment