Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Autumn Thinking of You

The sentiment used on today's card is from the Count My Blessings stamp set as are the leaves and acorn images. I really like the font and size of this sentiment.  The images were colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  Since this set did not come with coordinating dies, my first stamped and colored image was fussy cut.  Well let me tell you, the fussy cut job was so bad, that it went right into the trash!  I stamped it again directly on the white cardstock.  Since I still needed something towards the lower left corner, I colored in a leaf and an acorn and carefully cut them out. The copper thread is perfect under the stitched oval.   I debated adding a few sequins and then decided sequins were not needed.  It looks good the way it is.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment